This light sun-filled, beautifully presented 8 year old home is privately set on a 1,000sqm easy care block, complete with picture windows overlooking local country views. The open plan living and kitchen areas give access to a wide wrap around verandah enjoying the serenity of rural living views.
This property is ideal for regular living, investment or a weekend getaway haven. Within two hours of Sydney, and located just a short walk from the Robertson village and all it has to offer.
- Three bedrooms; master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Modern main bathroom with European laundry
- Open plan dining & living with timber floors
- Well appointed kitchen
- Constructed of Hardy Plank & Colorbond roof
- Choice of excellent heating; split system air conditioner, wood heater & gas points
- Council Rates: $297.00 p/q; Water Rates: $352.00 p/q (estimates only)
Phone Kate on 0404 841 662 for an inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools