This charming family home is generously proportioned and bathed in an abundance of natural light. Free flowing indoor and outdoor spaces and large windows create a sanctuary of calm and freedom, while vaulted ceilings and bay windows add architectural interest. All moments to the Mittagong town centre.
- Open plan lounge/dining room with polished timber floors, views of surrounding mountains, split system a/c, and streaming sunlight
- Shaker-style kitchen with granite benchtops, electric wall oven, 5-burner gas cooktop and ducted range
- Main bathroom features new stone-topped vanity, spa bath and modern feature tiles
- Master bedroom with bay window, standalone a/c and BIR
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 – located upstairs – also have BIRs
- Studio/rumpus room downstairs features kitchenette, bathroom, fourth bedroom and gas central heating – a wonderful private zone for guests
- Study quietly tucked away, accessed via bookcase-lined hallway
- Front verandah exudes charm – the perfect place to enjoy you morning coffee
- Rear alfresco deck offers picturesque sunset views
- Backyard features established trees, roses and hedges – the canvas to create your private oasis
- Storage options throughout ensure clutter-free living – for even more space and flexibility
- Wine cellar
- Single garage with work area and internal access
- Set on a manageable 656sqm block, a short stroll to the Mittagong Marketplace.
Mittagong is a town of potential and reinvention. Honest family homes are hard to come by.
Act fast to secure your piece of the action.