A fabulous opportunity to acquire a wonderful 106 acre holding in a Blue Ribbon location. With picture perfect views, lush improved pastures, abundant infrastructure and a terrific water supply, Riversdale is a must see.
Recently renovated, surrounded by a lovely cottage garden with stone wall features. Distant views from the home need to be seen to be appreciated. Features include:
- 4 generous bedrooms, the main with WIR
- Two renovated bathrooms including ensuite
- Spacious lounge and dining areas with wood fire
- Fabulous new deck off the kitchen/dining area
- Approximately 106 acres of rich red soil, good grazing country
- Well fenced for both horses and cattle into numerous paddocks
- Post and rail paddocks in front of home with 3 horse shelters
- Large machinery shed, easily converted to stables
- Two access points from Pearsons Lane
- Ample water supply with Bore, exceptional dam and permanent creek
- 12 meg Irrigation licence plus 5 meg stock and domestic licence
- Approximately 30 acres recently renovated and pasture improved
Two substantial buildings are also on site with separate access from Pearsons Lane. Easily converted into a large stable complex or commercial opportunities could be explored. Endless possibilities exist.