This standout master built home is presented for sale for the first time since its completion in 2012. Highly maintained and with no expense spared, the property exudes quality and luxurious style throughout. Designed for complete comfort and functionality some of the many features include:
- Four generous bedrooms, the master suite boasting a custom walk-in robe/dressing room and superior ensuite bathroom with the convenience of a double sink vanity.
-The opulent main bathroom showcases a stunning freestanding bath and walk-in shower.
- Living spaces consist of a large open plan dining and sitting room featuring a contemporary pebble Jetmaster fireplace and European wood fire; separate theatre room, fully wired for surround sound system.
- State-of-the-art kitchen with waterfall 40mm Caesarstone island bench, quality appliances including freestanding stainless range, half butler's pantry and soft closing drawers and cupboard doors.
- If outdoor living and entertaining are important, the covered wooden deck is a perfect place to relax and soak up the panoramic district and rural views.
- Some of the extra special inclusions within this gorgeous home include lush carpet and chestnut wooden flooring, dual zoned ducted gas heating, ceiling fans, internal HDMI cabling and so much more.
- Externally, this property is a picture, with extensive dry stone wall terracing and an abundance of established plants, hedging and ornamental trees. There is also plenty of water available with the added bonus of a 10,000 litre rain water tank including pump and automatic switch to mains. Not only does the rain water service the beautiful landscaping, it services the washing machine and toilet cisterns.
- Parking of cars is also not a problem; under the main roof there is an extra large double garage with automatic door plus a carport as well as extra space for the trailer, boat or caravan.
Inspections are sure to impress the most discerning buyer.