This delightful home in a prime location has true old world charm.
From the moment you step inside, you'll be captivated by this soulful and enchanting jewel. Delightfully liveable in its current form, the cottage has the potential to be a true masterpiece. The property – with period features throughout – evokes the romanticism and whimsical charm of weekend's past.
- Lovely front verandah drenched in afternoon sunlight offers a pretty garden outlook
- Gracious entry hall with striking feature glass pendant and picture rails
- Cosy formal lounge with period features and fireplace (currently boarded)
- Large master bedroom with bay window, walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom also features walk-in-robe and a built-in bookcase
- Freshly re-carpeted
- Spacious kitchen with generous bench space and pantry, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Wonderful, light-filled family room with tiled floor and French doors that open to covered terrace
- Third bedroom features polished boards – the ideal guest room or home office
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, and combined laundry – neatly disguised behind timber doors
- Inviting rear outdoor entertaining area – with grape covered terrace. The perfect spot for Sunday brunch
- Drive through carport
- Gorgeous cottage garden with countless established bulbs and camellias throughout
- Set on the high side of the street on a manageable 715 sqm block.
This sweet home has a unique magnetism. You simply won't want to leave.
Consistent with the home's timeless appeal, the ephereal cottage garden captures dappled light through striking Maples. Enjoy the simple pleasures of cottage style living as you watch cool winter days make way for fresh spring breezes.