This delightful property is located in a quiet and private cul-de-sac in the quaint village of Exeter. Set behind a white picket fence, 'Kaizen' is a soothing home with perfectly proportioned layout. Nestled amongst a well established garden, the home is walking distance to the village centre and Jensen Park. Living here feels easy.
- Welcoming formal entry evokes a lasting impression
- Sun drenched family room flows seamlessly to living, meals and bedrooms
- Vaulted ceilings and large windows create architectural interest
- Polished timber floors and flued wood fire combine for a truly ambient living room. Snuggle up with a wine by the smouldering fire
- Conservatory-style meals area opens to rear porch
- Functional kitchen with large window, ample bench space and built-in shelves
- Three good sized bedrooms – two with built-ins
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- North-facing paved terrace and garden, perfect for entertaining
- All rooms enjoy an abundance of natural light and look upon the picture-perfect garden for relaxed lifestyle.
This home offers tremendous scope and will appeal to couples, garden lovers and investors. Exeter village is approximately 20 minutes from Bowral and 7km from the highway.
You've dreamed about it. Now you can do it. Start your tree change today!