This appealing single level weatherboard country home makes the most of its serene and peaceful setting. Only a short stroll to the town centre, this lovely property is set on over an acre plus 3,300sqm of leased crown grazing land on the title, making a complete land size of nearly 2 acres. Surrounded by cool climate trees and shrubs, this property represents the best of Robertson living.
- French doors from the living and bedrooms to a wide wrap around verandah assure you there is always somewhere to relax.
- Four large bedrooms (3 with built-in/walk-in robes)
- Main bathroom & ensuite
- Charming living / dining area with combustion wood fire
- Country-style galley kitchen complete with walk-in pantry, Asko dishwasher and both a Rayburn combustion stove and Belling gas cook top & oven which will excite the Masterchef in your home.
- Separate double garage with a studio attached
- Enclosed yard, various veggie patches & a lock up shed.
The practicalities of the home include 2 split system air conditioners, a whole of house water filter, 5kw solar system & a 12 month old electric off peak water system with dual element.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools