This spacious home, renovated 12 years ago, with gorgeous views across Wildes Meadow will excite all prospective buyers. Situated beautifully on 8.55ha (approx. 21 acres) of red basalt soil, amongst a beautiful mature garden, this home is ready for you to enjoy as a family home or weekender. Don't miss inspecting this lovely property.
The details include:
- Four queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes. The master suite is separate from the other bedrooms and has a large walk-in robe, well appointed ensuite and its' own private terrace.
- Large main 3 way bathroom.
- Formal living with open fireplace and views to the outdoor terrace and surrounding garden.
- Spacious family living area with slow combustion fire, open plan from a large family kitchen, opening to outdoor entertaining area.
- Added to this there is a large family room/games room or third living area for a variety of uses.
- An extra large double garage plus a high double carport plus a single sized garage used as a garden shed.
- There is a large spring fed dam stocked with fish, which supplies water to the garden and cattle troughs.
- Separate paddocks are available for livestock, cattle yard has a vet crush .
- 3 zone gas central heating, yearly pest inspections have been carried out on the property, wireless internet available & 14 solar panels (3.5kw)
- A comprehensive list of trees and shrubs is available from the vendor with some being quite rare species.
- Bore and dam irrigation water licenses are available directly from the vendor if required.
With so much to see and describe, an inspection will be well worth your while.