This spacious home, renovated 12 years ago, with gorgeous views across Wildes Meadow will excite all prospective buyers. Situated beautifully on 8.55ha (approx. 21 acres) of red basalt soil, amongst a beautiful mature garden. Located on the tourist road between Robertson and Fitzroy falls, 8mins to Robertson, 20mins to Bowral and Moss Vale. This home is ready for you to enjoy as a family home or weekender. Don't miss inspecting this lovely property.
The details include:
- Four queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes. The master suite is separate from the other bedrooms and has a large walk-in robe, well appointed ensuite and its' own private terrace.
- Large main 3 way bathroom.
- Formal living with open fireplace and views to the outdoor terrace and surrounding garden.
- Spacious family living area with slow combustion fire, open plan from a large family kitchen, opening to outdoor entertaining area.
- Added to this there is a large family room/games room or third living area for a variety of uses.
- An extra large double garage plus a high double carport plus a single sized garage used as a garden shed.
- There is a large spring fed dam stocked with fish, which supplies water to the garden and cattle troughs.
- Separate paddocks are available for livestock, cattle yard has a vet crush .
- 3 zone gas central heating, wireless internet available & 14 solar panels (3.5kw)
- A comprehensive list of trees and shrubs is available from the vendor with some being quite rare species.
- Bore and dam irrigation water licenses are available directly from the vendor if required.
With so much to see and describe, an inspection will be well worth your while.