This spacious home offers contemporary living with a seamless flow to outdoor areas, offering a peaceful rural outlook. Light and airy, the generous four bedroom property is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, nestled amongst an explosion of Spring colour. And there's more – the property boasts the ultimate shed – including a massive storage area. All of this, with a strong sense of community in Robertson, and it's only a 20 minute drive to Bowral and Moss Vale.
- Enviable position on the outskirts of Robertson
- Fully equipped kitchen features timber cabinets and slate floors
- Delightful sunroom flows from the kitchen for picturesque garden outlook
- Light-filled living/dining area opens to alfresco with north facing aspect – the entertainer's delight, while a crackling wood fire warms your toes and soul through the Highland's cooler months
- Main bedroom with ensuite and large WIR/dressing room
- Generous second bedroom, the perfect guest suite
- Two further bedrooms, both with BIRs
- Bathroom includes bath, shower and large vanity
- The garden – in all its Spring glory – is bursting with blossoms, daffodils, camellias and hellebores
- Large 8 x 11 metre shed with separate driveway access and high roller door – the perfect place to store your boat, caravan or large work vehicle.
Robertson is synonymous with natural beauty, such as spectacular waterfalls and scenic picnic spots. Life here is peaceful, surrounded by rich farmland and rural vistas . There's simply no better place to start the next chapter of your story.
Contact Anita on 0409 367 678 to arrange inspection.