This generously proportioned four bedroom abode in a quiet Bowral address is close to town, schools and cafes. A beautiful garden surrounds this established home which offers convenience and comfort.
Situated on 1,272sqm, it features four double bedrooms with BIR and an ensuite for the master. A clever three-way bathroom features a bath and shower with separate toilet and sink.
- Large open plan living/dining area incorporates vaulted ceilings, and a dedicated bar space
- Light-filled country style kitchen with electric oven/cooktop, which flows into a great north facing family area. A slow combustion gas heater will keep you snug throughout the winter months
- Laundry has external and internal access with extra storage
- Stunning front cottage garden. The backyard is fully fenced with lawn, an array of established trees, garden beds, hedges, cubby house and shed
- Over-sized single lock-up garage.
This wonderful home has too many great features to list. To fully appreciate all this house has to offer please call Sam on 0413 996 971, or Katie on 0434 379 580 to arrange an inspection.