Positioned on an ideal North facing corner block with beautiful established gardens and wide open lawn areas in a quiet, leafy tree lined street within the sought after golden triangle of Burradoo.
This enviable home is approached via impressive electric gates and meandering drive, setting the scene of pure opulence and grandeur.
The property features: -
- Stately formal banquet & sitting rooms with the warmth of open fire places, wide timber floors and striking period features
- An impressive glass central hall leads you through two courtyards to the comfort and privacy of 3 bedrooms, a study and bathroom
- Guest bedroom and ensuite
- Soaring 11ft ceilings feature throughout
- The heart of the home features a very generous eat in chef's kitchen, complete with Aga and Falcon stoves, ceasarstone benchtops and plentiful storage all overlooking the idyllic tranquil north garden
- The large conservatory takes full advantage of the northerly aspect capturing the sun's daily journey
- The master suite features impressive his and hers walk-in robes and a generous ensuite with sunken bath
- Hydronic central heating throughout, fire places in both the formal and family rooms
- Indoor saltwater pool house with raked ceilings, exposed timber beams and skylights
- Two quaint period stables open to small holding yards and a tack room
- A charming, fully self-contained, 2 bedroom freestanding stone and brick coach house with private gated access via Ranelagh Road. Ideal for guest/in-law accommodation or rental
- A bore provides water to several taps for irrigation to the garden.
- Subdivide with separate access via Ranelagh Rd (approx. 3600sqm) STCA
Meticulous attention to detail is evident throughout this enchanting home with authentic period pieces sourced to encapsulate its time, beauty and elegance.
Location, originality, beauty and potential of subdivision make this property one to inspect. We look forward to welcoming you to Parkfield.