Enjoying a premier Bowral location in a tightly held neighbourhood, this substantial federation style home is surrounded by a picture-perfect garden, offers direct access to the Cherry Tree Walk and is literally just a few seconds stroll to the famous Bradman Oval.
Positioned on an easy care 771 sqm parcel (approx.), this quality home offers plenty of character, large proportions, striking features throughout and the centrally located Bowral lifestyle you've always imagined.
- A very inviting front entrance with exquisite stained-glassed front door and large foyer, high ceilings throughout and decorative cornices
- Spacious formal lounge and adjoining dining room
- Centrally positioned, large modern kitchen with stone surfaces, island bench and quality appliances
- Expansive open plan main living area extending out to a fabulous north facing entertaining deck and paved courtyard
- Spacious master bedroom with tastefully appointed ensuite and with built-in-robes
- Three additional bedrooms also with robing and a large walk through study area
- All season comfort with a ducted heating system, split system air-conditioner and slow combustion wood fireplace
- Outside, a beautiful selection of small trees and shrubs creating a private and peaceful ambience and a back gate providing direct access into the Cherry Tree Walk.
A perfect offering in a perfect location – inspections by appointment, please contact Jeremy Crawford – 0417 871 471