This tastefully renovated three bedroom townhouse in Bowral's 'Gibraltar Gardens' has it all.
Light neutral tones, considered contemporary design and relaxed comfort. The beautifully maintained home is testament to the owners' eye for style. Clean lines, natural materials and large windows combine to create a sense of spaciousness – all within a welcoming community, mere moments to the best of Bowral.
- Immaculately presented, corner position in a recently upgraded, pet friendly community
- Generously proportioned townhouse blends charm and convenience
- Open plan layout creates flexible, functional living zones
- Luxuriously appointed galley style kitchen with cabinetry and storage space as well as timber bench tops
- Stylish modern bathrooms with heated flooring and towel rails
- Compact built-in laundry and powder room
- Gas open fire and plus underfloor heating and additional gas outlets
- Alfresco deck with retractable awning for entertaining
- Sun drenched, irrigated rear garden and communal veggie patch
- Natural ventilation eliminates the need for air conditioning during warmer months
- Stylish shutters and blinds regulate the flow of light and temperature
- NBN enabled with multiple power/TV outlets
- Versatile automatic lock-up garage with loft accommodation and ensuite bathroom
- Separate undercover parking immediately adjacent front and rear gates, along with visitor parking
- Hillside location within walkable distance to Bowral town centre, Cherry Tree Walk, schools, swimming pool, transport and Mt. Gibraltar bush trails
- 'Gibraltar Gardens' has undergone a recent transformation – with refurbished roads, soft landscaping, entrance, drainage and parking facilities
- Good ratio of owner occupiers in a safe, peaceful and spacious environment.
This highly desirable, superbly located home is a delightful prospect for active seniors, professionals, first home buyers or the astute investor. Affordable contemporary lifestyle this close to town is a rarity, so act fast.