Nestled perfectly within the natural beauty of Mt Gibraltar, this hidden oasis is waiting to be discovered. With privacy & position among its immediate features, this home exudes refined character.
Constructed from warm & inviting Western Red Cedar, this home
is inundated with northern sunlight. The property features bright open spaces, high ceilings and a contemporary layout promoting comfortable family living.
Set on almost two acres of rolling lawns, native trees & flora, families will immediately respond to the child friendly grounds.
There's also a separate detached cottage, which is the perfect home office, gym and/or meditation area.
Minutes away from Bowral and Mittagong retail centres, as well as walking trails, bike tracks, sporting facilities & some of the best cafes & restaurant in the Southern Highlands.
- Direct north aspect to all living areas
- High raked ceiling with exposed beams in main living area - approx 5m
- Solid timber kitchen with ample storage & stone bench tops
- Island bench with breakfast bar overlooking living
- Bedrooms are oversized & the 4th bedroom could also be utilised as a rumpus or theatre room
- Home office at rear of garage, separate from main house. Has connections for phone & internet
- Heating via free-standing, slow combustion fireplace & 2 electric wall heaters
- Solid polished pine flooring in entry, kitchen & dining rooms
- Large turning circle/driveway able to accommodate another 6 vehicles
- Ample under home storage
- Kids' cubby house, swing set, sandpit & chicken enclosure all included
- Land size 7,480sqm; Zoned R5 Large Lot Residential
- Private & surrounded by mature trees, native gardens & lush lawn
- Easy access to the fire trail for morning/evening walks over Mt Gibraltar