Accessed via a flowing road through the beautiful Bangadilly National Park, this expansive 279 acre (113ha approx.) property is truly a very special find. Tightly held by the current owner for 22 years, this property represents the absolute definition of privacy.
A cleared band of country extends through the centre of the property and leads to a fabulous camping area with a spectacular lookout over Jack's Valley and the Wingecarribee River below.
Surrounding this cleared area, you will enjoy endless adventure through large expanses of native bushland. A short distance from the property, the Mount Penang walking trail offers some of the best views in the area.
Wildlife is abundant as is the pristine air quality of the area.
Property improvements include:
- 2 cabins (in need of repair, one with septic system)
- Telstra land line
- 5 dams
- Organic mixed fruit and nut orchard and a beautiful flower orchard
- Campsite with timber facilities block (not currently operational)
The potential of this property is endless:
- Build your dream home (STCA) and create a magnificent lifestyle property
- Update the cabins and enjoy as your perfect weekend getaway
- Possibly establish an eco-tourism centre or an artistic or spiritual retreat (STCA)
At only 30 minutes (approx.) from the Hume Hwy, the property is never too far away from civilisation.
Inspections by appointment – genuine enquiries only please.