Feel your stress levels melt away as you meander down the driveway towards this private, well appointed abode. Be welcomed by a well maintained garden with a balanced mix of lawn, established trees, hedges and flower beds.
On entering the home one finds a sun-drenched, carpeted sitting room with formal dining area. The renovated kitchen comes complete with electric cooktop and stove, caesarstone benchtops, glass splash backs, double sink, walk in pantry and ample cupboard space. This flows into a large open plan family room with open fireplace and wood-fired slow combustion heater - perfect for getting cosy on chilly weekends. A sliding door gives access to an under cover outdoor area, ideal for BBQs, with stunning views of the property. A verandah surrounds much of the house.
- The generous master bedroom comes complete with WIR and ensuite.
- The second and third bedrooms are equipped with BIR.
- The 4th large bedroom which has a separate access and ensuite is perfect for guests or teenagers.
- A functional laundry has direct access to hills hoist.
- Large bathroom complete with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
- Several internal storage cupboards.
- Small garden shed and a large compost.
- Outdoor spa and fire pit
- Machinery shed with two separate bays.
- 100,000 litre concrete water tank, 20,000 litre poly tank.
- Set of workable wooden cattle yards.
- 6 dams.
- Both internal and boundary fencing are in good condition
- The country is made up of mostly basalt and brown loam and is capable of running up to 25-30 breeders.
This versatile home, within 10 minutes drive to town, is perfect for a variety of pursuits including family home, weekend getaway, small cattle grazing operation or holiday accommodation. Call Sam or Katie to arrange an inspection of this very impressive property.