The expansive countryside forms the stunning back drop, captivating views, a well-designed and positioned homestead offers you the opportunity to enjoy a rural lifestyle while only being just under 30 minutes from Bowral and Mittagong and 90 minutes to Sydney metropolitan. "Jacks Valley" offers:
- Light filled formal and informal living areas offering panoramic views of the valley and beyond
- Centrally heated and the warmth of a wood fire to keep you cosy during those cooler days
- Entertainers kitchen with large island bench for relaxed dining or to show off your culinary skills
- Muted tones throughout
- Large picture windows allow for the landscape to create an everchanging picture (to filter thru)
- A large undercover outdoor entertaining area with fire and alfresco kitchen
- Solar heated in-ground swimming pool
- American barn shedding with power 10mx10m
- Well fenced yards with water and a secure home paddock
- Serene and tranquil waterways offer the opportunity for a splash in the warmer months
- Plenty of trails for the adventurous.
Set on 26 acres of mixed pasture, woodlands and a meandering creek "Jacks Valley" is a wonderful combination of rural lifestyle, convenience and relaxation.