This home is pure joy. A picture-perfect property that evokes Hamptons charm. With dream inspired street appeal, this storybook home has an enchanting sense of beauty. Your private haven in an enviable location.
Superbly constructed by expert builder Jim Sell, and refurbished with exquisite detail, this luxury 5-bedroom home can only be described as perfection.
Rambling gardens of hellebores, camellias, magnolia and roses set the stage. An explosion of cheerful Spring blooms also beckon. Your emotional response will be immediate.
- Stunning home set on a quiet 2035 sqm block in the foothills of Mt Gibraltar
- Wide entry hall off charming front verandah with elegant pendant and dado rails
- Inviting dining area with cosy fire, flows seamlessly to lounge room
- Spectacular country kitchen with striking pendant lighting over timber benchtops, stainless steel cooking appliances and double drawer dishwasher
- Seamless connection to conservatory meals area from kitchen
- Guest room alongside bathroom with clawfoot bath and stylish black and white tiling
- Upstairs you will find a further 4 generous bedrooms and main bathroom
- Huge family room with French doors to upstairs verandahs – makes the perfect children's playroom.
- 9-foot ceilings, timber lining boards and striking pendants throughout
- Crisp white palette, uncomplicated aesthetic and versatile floorplan
- Windows frame delightful views of private gardens and sandstone paved alfresco – perfect for a garden party
- Gazebo with built-in BBQ and fire place, plus pizza oven
- Fully self-contained, one bedroom studio – a detached wing for young adults, visitors or sideline income
- Garage/workshop with mezzanine
- Ducted air conditioning throughout and fireplace provide year-round comfort
- Sealed driveway.
As you explore the space, you'll be captivated by the beautiful connectedness of the home with the outdoors. A delightful home, in a premium location where the sense of neighbourhood is strong. The perfect place to enjoy the best of the Highland's lifestyle.