When it comes to your dream home, there's no room for compromise. You need a blank canvas that provides the freedom and flexibility to bring your vision to life. Welcome to 21 Ayrshire Parade, a near level 1196sqm residential block within the highly sought Retford Park Estate. The parcel features the opportunity for north-facing entertainment areas with distant views to Mount Gibraltar. Retford Park is a lasting legacy to the vision of the Late James Fairfax AC. The prestigious estate boasts an idyllic location and a nostalgic nod to the grace and charm of a bygone era.
- Near level 1196 sqm block: Zoned R2 – Low density residential
- Generous – approximately 22m – frontage
- The block's size and position support the design of a home with north facing entertaining areas offering space, seclusion and views to Mt Gibraltar
- Registered and ready to build
- Services include NBN, gas, water, sewer, and underground electricity connections
- Prime position within the estate, within close proximity to Retford's 'Central Park'
- Community focused and pedestrian friendly
- The estate has foot/bike paths, kerb and guttering and underground stormwater drainage throughout
- Retford Park Estate has Residential Design Guidelines that honour the rich tradition of the adjacent heritage-listed Retford Park Residence
- Easy 5-10-minute drive to Bowral's retail, medical, transport, educational and recreational facilities.
It's no secret parts of 'Old Bowral' are feeling decidedly cramped – and why renovate somebody else's dream home, when you can build your own? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.