Sugarloaf Mountain in Kangaloon is one of the most private and exclusive rural holdings in The Southern Highlands.
The property has been in the same family since the late 1800's, until it was acquired by its current owner. Spanning close to 120 acres (approximately 48 hectares) Sugarloaf Mountain offers breathtaking and never to be built out views as far as your eyes and dreams will take you.
A series of benefits and features such as:
- Prime grazing land for horses and cattle
- Stock bearing capacity 40-50 yearling cattle, (depending on season)
- Water Entitlement - Doudles Folly Creek (for stock watering + domestic use)
- Home use - tank water
- Gravity fed trough system for stock from header tank supplied by electric pump on permanent running water from creek
- Electricity available on property, can be run to proposed house site
- Telephone line access
- Fertilised annually, super phosphate
- Weed control spray used to control thistles, fireweed and blackberry (on an 'as need' basis)
- Pasture made up of rye, clover, coxfoot and prairie