This beautifully presented and thoughtfully renovated home is just moments to Mittagong town centre and offers quick, seamless access to the Hume Highway.
Set on an easy, level 930sqm and surrounded by generous established gardens, featuring lime and lemon trees, a rose bush feature and bush views to the rear of the property, this home typifies post card village character in a contemporary style for the modern family.
- Three bedrooms, all with robing, the main with wonderful bay window bathing the room in light and classic timber panelling
- Two well appointed bathrooms with quality finishes, one of which forms an ensuite to the second bedroom
- Modern country style kitchen featuring gas cooking, caesarstone bench tops, glass splash back, timber inspired tiles, bench space even for the most ambitious home chef, walk in pantry & dishwasher
- Three generous and helpful living spaces - lounge room toward the front of the home with French doors to the front verandah. Cosy and inviting sitting room extending from the kitchen and a spacious conservatory at the rear of the home
- Cleverly designed laundry to maximise space with ample storage and a separate mud room
- Detached, single lock-up garage and workshop (accessed via a lockable gate) with separate power metre
- There's also a fantastic vintage storage shed which would make a great studio
- New carpet
- Down lights throughout
- 7.1KW Mitsubishi split system air conditioning
- Lopi natural gas linear fire place
- Close proximity to Colo Vale public school
- Short drive to Mittagong town centre
- Quick and easy access to Hume Highway
- Land size - approximately 930sqm
Private, charming and completely welcoming this property represents style and value without compromising the practical necessities of every day living.