1A Rose Street is a delight to live in. Lifestyle, location, and inspired livability combine to create the perfect family home. The quintessential Highland's dream.Imagine. Breakfast on the verandah. Lazy Sunday roast with friends. Echoes of laughter from children hiding in picture perfect gardens. Growing veggies and collecting eggs. Meticulously presented, this modern, functional home features neutral palette, sun-drenched spaces and connected open plan living. This is an address to be proud of. Spectacularly positioned on a blue ribbon street – within walking distance to excellent schools and shops, bike paths, and nature reserve.
- Delightful character home with sweeping views and graceful street appeal
- 4 generous bedrooms – all with BIRs
- Centrally located gourmet kitchen with double wall oven, gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher and stone benchtops
- Luxurious bathrooms with underfloor heating, frameless showers and a free-standing bath in main
- Downstairs living space would make the perfect teenager's retreat or guest accommodation
- Uncompromising quality finishes, 9 ft. ceilings & gas central heating throughout
- Beautiful outlook from every window – front & side verandah capture morning and afternoon rays
- Clever integration of outdoor spaces – seamless indoor/outdoor flow to alfresco verandah, leafy outlook and green spaces
- Undercover outdoor area, entertaining deck, veggie garden, chicken coup and garden shed
- NBN connected
- Walking distance to the best of Bowral
There's a lot to love about living here. This home evokes emotion and sets the scene for a family. With neutral interiors, spaciousness and clean design, the home exudes style and sophistication. And should you choose to leave the sanctuary of your beautiful home, Old Bowral offers community and lifestyle. Family homes of this quality in the heart of Bowral are highly prized.