Red Rock Media is a foundation tenant of FOX Studios Australia, having been invited by News Corp. to take up corporate residency 19 years ago.
Internationally recognised, Red Rock Media has a commercial focus to pursue the strategy, conceptual design and creative execution of entertaining, engaging and compelling short form content for international brands across television, internet and multi digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and Social Media Platforms.
As CEO and Principal Producer, George Kolovos heads up one of the most professional and experienced creative production groups in Sydney who’s built a reputation, portfolio of projects, clients and awards in the areas of content and commercial creation.
George and his company have produced and been contracted to some of the best known names in the corporate, political, sporting and entrainment fields in Australia.
Dealing with clients at Board level, CEO, CFO, Director of Marketing and Marketing Managers, Human Resources and Training the broader Red Rock Media service is a 2 x decade commitment to professional –
- Brand development and Strategy
- Conceptual and Creative Rigour
- Consultancy and Advice on Media Strategies
- Consultancy and Advice on Sales at retail and wholesale levels
- Commercial discretion
- Superior levels of operational expertise.
Projects enclosed separately illustrate both national and international scale of the company.
- Australian Media Federation Award for Best Advertising Campaign (Retail) Sunbeam
- Australian Cinematographers Award for Café Series TVC campaign
- Best International Promotion for Mattel Toys – CARS Movie.
Non For Profit
- You Can Sit With Me raising awareness of bullying and child safety. National campaign running across Free To Air Television, Pay TV, Radio, Newspapers and Social Media featuring Peter Overton, Jessica Rowe, Neil Perry, Chef Manu
- Dementia Awareness produced in collaboration with SBS shown nationally and translated in several languages.
- Prostate Cancer TVC produced with the support of CEO Ralph Norris of Commonwealth Bank to raise awareness of the disease. Shown internationally on Television, Cinema as well as Radio, Print and Social Media.
- WISE Employment for the Disabled featuring Garry McDonald as its Ambassador.
1991 – 1992 Copywriter Earle Palmer Brown Spiro Advertising in Philadelphia PA
1992 – 1996 – Senior Copywriter and Advertising Agency Creative with Multi National Ad Agencies – DDB Needham / Rapp and Collins.