You'll find 'Hillgrove' tucked away in a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac. A beautifully presented home of timeless style and enduring quality. Panoramic windows frame the post-card perfect garden and infuse the home with natural light. The overall feel is one of comfort and substance. Classically proportioned and visually appealing, it just feels right. Northerly aspect, mature hedges, and a garden dripping with colour create a secluded oasis.
- Formal lounge with seamless flow to the dining area – plantation shutter allows for use as a study or home office
- Sun-drenched family room with combustion fire
- Gorgeous sunroom captures dappled light throughout the day
- Three bedrooms of generous proportion with ample storage – main features WIR and ensuite with heated towel rail
- Spacious kitchen with Smeg double-wall oven, Westinghouse electric cooktop and Miele dishwasher
- Main bathroom offers ease of access via bedrooms 2 and 3
- Enclosed alfresco – shaded by ornamental grape and awning – doubles as an outdoor dining room
- Thoughtfully designed gardens features a selection of mature trees which include; Lilac, Star Magnolia, Nyssa and Maples
- Established veggie plots and fruit trees of Apple, Fig and Lemons
- Double garage – one with automatic opening and internal access
- Other features include: water tank, garden/ tool sheds, solar panels with smart meter and sun awnings
- Near-level 1385sqm corner block affords secondary access to rear yard
- All the benefits of an acreage, without the upkeep.
- Conveniently located a short, level walk to transport, popular bistro and community centre.
You'll love the way this home feels. It has an enchanting sensory appeal, which was made for you to enjoy and must be seen to be appreciated.