Words simply cannot describe the feeling when you enter this exquisite, meticulously crafted family home located in AYLMERTON. Offering a seamless blend of classic country style with modern sophistication and comfort, the home sits neatly on 1,176 sqm (approx.) and also offers a detached, beautifully appointed studio/office.
- Soaring 3m high ceilings, ornate cornices, high skirting boards, Oak flooring and classic wainscoting throughout
- Grand central living area with high vaulted ceiling and a magnificent granite stone fireplace encompassing a large Lopi slow combustion wood fire and complete with sandstone hearth and hardwood mantle. Extending at one end to a cosy media room and through bi-fold doors to an alfresco area at the other
- Superb 'Shaker' design kitchen with premium quality Calacatta Quantum Quartz 40mm benches, Ilve oven, integrated Miele dishwasher, quality Chambord sink and adjoining butler's pantry
- Master bedroom with French doors to a marble paved verandah, fitted walk-through robing and luxuriously appointed ensuite with twin marble vanity, large shower recess and high-end Armando Vicario tapware
- 3 queen size bedrooms, each with robing and a spacious study or 5th bedroom
- Stunning main bathroom with first class appointments consistent with that of the ensuite, together with an inviting claw foot bath and frameless glass shower screen
- Large laundry, beautifully fitted to provide plenty of storage and incorporating a convenient powder room
- Additional features of the property include a 4 x 5.4m storage loft, 3.9 x 7.3m drive-through garage with 3.6m high auto door, zoned and ducted air-conditioning system, underfloor heating to each bathroom, full security system and professionally landscaped surrounds.
Neatly positioned behind the house, the studio features impressive large timber doors (for vehicular access if required), open plan work area, timber cabinetry with sink, large storage room, full bathroom, a loft and complete with wood fire and air-conditioning.
An absolutely first class property located within a charming small village at the northern gateway to the Southern Highlands.
Inspections as per our advertised open houses and by appointment.