Dreaming of building your dream home with river frontage? Wallaby Manor is the place.
Located 15kms from Goulburn boundary in the Middle Arm to Rhyanna Roads.
- Tarlo River frontage on the south boundary is approx 500metres long with great water holes
- Currently on the block is a 2 bedroom cedar cottage
- Solar lights, kitchenette, gas stove & infinity HWS, toilet with septic connected
- A generator for backup power, tank water, timber deck & BBQ area
- Separate A frame not completed bunk house
- 6 x 3m lockable zinc shed with concrete floor
- 4 x 2.5m lockable zinc garden shed, 20ft lockable container
- Approximately 2 acres of river flats with a good vegie patch with domestic use to the river
- Building permission on the block with views and excellent natural Australian bushland
This 25 acres of mostly hilly bush land with a great house site near power and phone lines is very hard to find.
Open Fire Place