Tenant Forms

Please read the following steps carefully to apply for the rental property you are interested in.

step 1.
pdf icon Download the rental application document
step 2.
Fill out your information
step 3.
Print and sign the application form
step 4.
Fax to 02 4872 4062 or post it to us at
1 Princess Street
Mittagong 2575

Please note that the application above is in PDF Format. If you do not already have the free Acrobat Reader application installed on your computer, you will first need to download it before viewing this Tenancy Application.

Adobe Reader icon

Notice of Christmas Office Closures

We wish to advise that our Mittagong and Goulburn offices will be closed between the following dates:    Friday 20th December and Monday 6th January

Rent will still be automatically receipted every day, so we remind you to continue to pay your rent as you always do; please do not fall into arrears during this time.

We will not be available to handle or book repairs, therefore for urgent repairs only, the following tradespeople may be contacted directly by yourselves:

Mittagong tenants:

Plumber:          Joel Richards   -            0476 897 777

Electrician:       Eddy Cullen     -          0437 907 969        

Handyman:     Kerry Lund -                   0418 413 745

Smoke Alarms Australia -                      1300 125 276       

SES (State Emergency Services) -        132 500


Goulburn tenants:

Plumber:          Delly’s Plumbing -         4822 4229       

Electrician:       CRL Electrical -              0427 022 264           

Handyman:      Perry Herden -                0417 664 604

Smoke Alarms Australia -                       1300 125 276

SES (State Emergency Services) -         132 500


NOTE: you may use any of the above tradespeople whether you are in the Goulburn or Mittagong areas. If you are unable to get hold of any of them at all and the matter is an emergency or urgent, you are welcome to engage anyone else qualified to do the work; please advise them to send the account to McKillop Property.

Urgent repairs include:

  • a burst water service or a serious water service leak
  • a blocked or broken toilet
  • a serious roof leak
  • a gas leak
  • a dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm or fire damage
  • a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
  • a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
  • a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
  • a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
  • a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure


Our tradespeople are aware that we will be closed and also what counts as an urgent repair, please be mindful of this and do not call them unnecessarily.  If you have a non-urgent repair, please feel free to email the office as usual and we will attend to the matter/s when we return on the 6th January.

Finally we would like to wish everyone a joyful and peaceful Christmas and holiday season and best wishes for the New Year. McKillop Property. 

Your Details

Maintenance Details

Please notify us with following details if you wish to vacate the property you are leasing from us. Minimum 21 days notice is required if your fixed term lease has expired OR minimum 14 days notice is required to the end of your fixed term lease.