This thoughtfully renovated circa 1930s home in the heart of Wingello offers the best of both worlds. Set behind a picket fence, charm and heritage features meet modern functionality. The home has a distinct sense of ambience and will appeal to those wanting to retreat from the hustle and bustle – whilst enjoying the Highlands lifestyle.
- Surrounded by 2 acres of Crown land in the heart of Wingello village
- The 3-bedroom cottage has undergone contemporary renovations, but retains heritage features
- Cosy lounge with slow combustion fire, lead light windows and modern pendant lights
- Open plan living/dining zone features open fire, built-in study nook and flows freely to the entertaining deck
- Large renovated kitchen offers an abundance of natural light and features timber bench tops, dishwasher, electric cooking with ducted range
- Modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, freestanding bath, double vanity, and separate W/C with basin
- Sun-drenched entertaining deck accessed via French doors
- Period features including high ceilings, timber lining boards and original hardwood floors
- Fully re-wired, LED downlights throughout
- Timber ceiling fans and split system a/c
- 3-bay shed with drive through access and additional garden shed
- 33,000 litre rainwater tank, in addition to bore
- Set on a manageable 617sqm block
- Conveniently located within Wingello village – close to local primary school, train station and access to the Hume Highway.
This character filled cottage is an enduring beauty. The home offers peaceful seclusion and will appeal to semi-retirees, commuting professionals, and to astute investors. The home has a soothing sensory quality that makes it the perfect hideaway for those seeking to escape Sydney or Canberra for the weekend.